Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Birthday Pa!



I'm glad I was able to spend tonight with my family to celebrate. Salamat sa mga pumayag sa 'kin wag muna mag-practice for TRP (Tao Rin Pala--I might write more on that this weekend when it's done). We ate at our (apparently) favorite pasta place, The Old Spaghetti House. Yum! We shared stories and laughed together and went camera shutter-happy..hahaha! Hanggang sa van pauwi umiral pa rin ang kakulitan naming magkakapatid.. nakakatuwa. This was definitely worth going home at the middle of the week. Buti na lang, declared walang pasok bukas! Thank you Lord! I don't have to wake up super early to get to the OR on time. ^__^

I thank God for my dad who loves the Lord so much and serves Him well; this down to earth dad who seeks to raise a Christ-centered family in spite of his imperfections... Happy Birthday Pa. :)

1 comment:

Lorzky said...

sis!!!Doon pala tambayan nyo(The Old Spaghetti House)...hehehe...I thought so,weird, pero naalala kita when we first tried that place kagabi.hehehe...mwah!