Saturday, April 19, 2008

Time Running Out

Wow. Two of my precious three weeks have actually elapsed already.

So far my vacation has been more or less a cycle of sleeping, eating, doing house work, reading (i've finally finished Dr. Paul Brand's "The Gift of Pain" after ages; sorry can't share the current one just yet haha), surfing the internet and occasionally watching TV. I also did my customary share of organizing my desk and other stuff that get neglected here at home when I'm away 'stuck' in Manila. I'm glad I still have the opportunity to travel a bit this coming week to visit friends (and my brother attending Kawayan Camp) and attend Heartbeat for Christ (a conference)... Iloilo and Negros, here I come! =)

I feel like this week is a dream, because when I come back, I'll have to start separating myself from home again and get used to my hot dorm room, polluted Manila air, and last but definitely not the least: the more stressful life of a PGH intern.

I hope I will have a blast this week and a meaningful encounter with Him, too. I need this just before I embark on another crazy, colorful ride waiting for me in just twelve days. :)

No comments: