Thursday, March 27, 2008

In A Nutshell

I spent half of my birthday in the hospital and nearly the other half asleep--was on duty at the ER from tuesday to 7am of wednesday, then stayed on for some activities at the Orthopedic ward... and then i slept through the afternoon and early evening.

Now i'm awake way past midnight and i still need to study for a case discussion tomorrow.. i feel like my day has just begun. The things going on duty can do to your body clock.. tsk. ^__^

Anyway, I thank God for 23 years of his faithfulness and grace, and as I come closer to the end of the first leg of my medical training (since Medicine is a lifetime of learning) i trust that He will lead me to the field where He would want to use me.

More importanlty, I pray that by His grace I will continue to seek His face everyday until He leads me to the center of His will.. :)

No comments: